Unique compacted structure design offers material removal while imparting a final smear free finish. Ideal for deburring, edge breaking, blending, cleaning and polishing. Durable construction for fast, economical surface preparation. Can be used in sequence with, fibre and flap discs, to de-burr, blend and impart great finishes in one or two operations. The Norton Rapid Blend Disc has a unique closed silicon carbide structure, providing a refined, consistent, high shine finish for stainless steel and metal polishing
– Refine and finish metal to a high shine
– Generates minimal heat to prevent smear
– Does not load on softer materials
– This disc will not smear or gouge the component saving time on rework
– Delicate enough to remove fine defects without damaging weld or component
– For finishing ferrous and non-ferrous materials
NOTE: Available in a 3SF version for more durability whilst maintaining an excellent finish.