Rapid Strip discs are constructed with thick, strong, synthetic fibres and extra-coarse silicon carbide abrasive. The open web construction of the disc provides fast cutting action with very little loading. Safer than wire bristle tools, Rapid Strip is suitable for use in many industries. Norton Blaze Rapid Strip is the ideal choice for all your surface contaminant removal, paint & epoxy coating removal and surface preparation applications.
Some key advantages of using the Norton Blaze Rapid Strip are:
- It does not shed on rust encrusted pieces.
- Does not load and clog with soft metals, sticky coating or adhesives.
- Rapid and efficiently stripping and cleaning.
- Will not damage the metal surface.
Features and Benefits
- Best choice for removal of surface rust & residue, corrosion, light weld splatter, dirt, mill scale & other similar surface contaminants
- Blaze lasts up to twice as long as other ceramic discs thanks to the Norton SG grain
- Leaves a thoroughly cleaned surface that ensures excellent adhesion for subsequent processes such as coating, painting and soldering
- Heavy scale removal
- Stone/granite clean up
- Cast iron, steels, aluminium, fibre glass and composites